How to save the most on your next computer system or Laptop purchase.
ConsumerCowboy is here to save you money on computer related items that you already are looking to purchase in the near future. We provide you with the latest promotional and unadvertised deals from Dell, HP, Lenovo/IBM, and Apple.
Saving the most is easy. By following the steps listed, you will be sure to save on your next purchase.
1. Do your homework. There are a ton of options out there when making a technology purchase. We are here to provide you with some insight on new technology and deals from Dell, HP, Lenovo/IBM, and Apple. We have chosen these brands because they are the biggest and best in the business. Big companies have special or secret sales all the time.
2. WAIT! Once you located items that you want to purchase, the most important thing to do is wait. For instance, you see a laptop/desktop that you want to purchase lets say from Dell. Manufactures tend put out weekly deals to preferred affiliates such as consumercowboy.com. These specials are better than the advertised items in the catalogs for one simple reason, inventory. Dell purchases massive stock of component parts to make the computers that you purchase. When they overstock and the price or technology drops you WIN! They will make special builds of the products using these overstocked components. I have typically seen a personal savings from 30% – 40% off. There have been some purchase times that you may see items up to 70% off.
3. Subscribe to our feed or visit us often. We offer the deals and coupons three different ways.
Delivered to you via e-mail , once new deals are posted you will get an email alert.
Subscribe to our Deal Feed via RSS , it is the fastest way to learn about all the deals and coupons.
The following links are updated on a daily basis, visit them to find the best deals on Dell, Hp, Lenovo and Apple.
4. Once you see an item that you would like to purchase, click the link posted to take you to the deal. Sometimes there are additional steps that you will need to take once on the manufactures website like entering a item number or coupon code.
5. Check Out, knowing that you saved a ton on your new computer.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 06 January 2009 05:30